- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2023
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 | Notification
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 | Overview
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Important dates
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Application Fees
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Eligibility
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Vacancy
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Selection Process
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Exam Pattern
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Syllabus
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Salary
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Admit Card
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Answer Key
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Result
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Cutoff
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service | Previous Exam History
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Previous Year Paper
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Best Books
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Quick Links
- Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| FAQs
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2023
The Delhi High Court has issued an advertisement for the Delhi High Court HJS Recruitment 2023. Candidates having a Bachelor’s Degree in Law and 7 Years of Advocate Practise can apply for this position till 29th July, 2023. The preliminary exam will be held on August 20, 2023. The following article contains information about the Delhi High Court HJS Recruitment 2023.
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 | Notification
The Delhi High Court (DHC) has released the most recent notification for the Delhi Higher Judicial Service Exam 2023, asking qualified applicants to apply online for the appointment of 16 Judges. The application period for the Delhi Higher Judiciary 2023 Examination has begun on July 14, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. and will end on July 29, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. According to the announcement, candidates must be between the ages of 35 and 45 as of January 1, 2023, and have a Degree in Law (LLB) as well as 7 years of experience as an Advocate. Moreover, the preliminary examination is going to conduct on August 20, 2023.
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 | Overview
The Delhi High Court released the notification of Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 exam, and the overview of exam is given below-
|Organization Name||Delhi High Court|
|Post Name||Higher Judicial Service|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains and Viva-voce|
|Mode of Exam||Prelims and Mains both papers will be conducted Offline|
|State||Government Jobs In Delhi|
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Important dates
All the important dates related to the Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 are given below-
|Start Date of Online Applications||14th July 2023|
|Last Date of Online Applications||29th July 2023|
|Release of Admit Cards||To be announced|
|Preliminary Exam Date||20th August 2023|
|Mains Exam Date||To be announced|
|Date of Viva-Voce||To be announced|
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Application Fees
Candidates at the time of filling in the form can submit the online fees for the exam. In addition, you can pay examination fees through online mode only via Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking. Here, given below are the details related to application fees for the exam-
|SC / ST / PH||500/-|
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Eligibility
The short details of Delhi High Court HJS 2023 eligibility are provided in the table below:
|Age Limit||The minimum age limit prescribed for all the posts is 35 years|
|Educational Qualification||The candidate must have completed BA LLB, LLM from a recognised university or college.|
|Number of Attempts||No limit|
|Experience||No prescribed work experience required|
The eligibility for the High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 is set by the official body of Delhi HC. In order to sit in the exam, a candidate has to fulfill all these eligibilities criterion.
(1) must be a citizen of India.
(2) should be continuously practicing as an Advocate for not less than seven years as on the last date of receipt of applications, i.e., 29.07.2023
(3) on the 1st day of January, 2023, must have attained the age of 35 years and have not attained the age of 45 years of the years.
In other words Age limit for the upcoming exam is given below-
Note: Age Relaxation Extra as per Delhi HJS Exam 2023 Recruitment Rules.
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Vacancy
The Delhi High Court has announced 16 posts for Higher Judicial Service 2023. However, number of vacancies can be changed as per the requirement in future. Meanwhile, you can check out the detailed division of the Delhi HC Higher Judicial recruitment vacancy with the help of the table given below-
|Post Name||Gen||SC||ST||Total||Delhi HJS Eligibility|
|Delhi Judicial Service Exam 2023||03||07||06||16||Bachelor Degree in Law with 7 Year Advocate Practice.|
Moreover, the category wise break up of vacancies to be filled is as under:
|Category||Existing||Anticipated (till 30.06.2024)||Total No. of vacancies|
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Selection Process
The candidates applying for the examination have to fulfill all the eligibility parameters for admission to the examination. The stages for the admission are as follows:
- Preliminary Examination (Objective type)
- Mains Examination (written)
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Exam Pattern
Interested candidates who want to appear for the Delhi Higher Judicial Services Exam 2023 need to prepare themselves very well and in order to clear the exam with good marks, one should have complete knowledge of the exam pattern. So, given below are the details of Delhi Higher Judicial Services Exam Pattern for the Preliminary, Mains and Viva-Voce stages:
|Sections||Maximum Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||150||150||2 Hours|
|Questions relating to Laws and Acts|
|Total||150 Questions||150 Marks|
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Syllabus
For test preparation, candidates are suggested to read the syllabus provided by the Delhi High Court. This allows students to acquire the highest possible score in the exam and hence become eligible for inclusion in the Delhi Higher Judicial Services result list.
Syllabus for Prelim Exam 2023
- General Knowledge,
- Current Affairs,
- English Language,
- The Constitution of India,
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872,
- The Limitation Act, 1963,
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908,
- The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973,
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860,
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- The Indian Partnership Act, 1932,
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996,
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963,
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882,
- The Sale of Goods Act, 1930,
- The Negotiable Instruments Act, 188,
- The Indian Succession Act, 1925,
- The Hindu Succession Act, 1956,
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988,
- The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (POSCO Act), 2012,
- The Recovery of Debts and Bankruptcy Act (DRT Act), 1993,
- The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act (SARFAESI Act), 2002,
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988,
- The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947,
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936,
- The Employee’s Compensation Act, 1923,
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948,
- The Factories Act, 1948,
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972,
- The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015,
- The Commercial Courts Act, 2015The Provident Funds Act, 1925,
- The Information Technology Act (IT Act), 2000,
- The Trade Marks Act, 1999The Copyright Act, 1957,
- The Patents Act, 1970,
- The Designs Act, 2000
Syllabus for Mains Written Exam 2023
|Papers||Sections||Topics to be Covered|
|1||General Knowledge and Language||Knowledge of Current Affairs, Power of Expression in English|
|2||Law-I||The Constitution of India, The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908The Indian Evidence Act, 1872The Limitation Act, 1963The Registration Act, 1908The Commercial Courts Act, 2015The Court Fees Act, 1870The Trade Marks Act, 1999The Copyright Act, 1957The Patents Act, 1970The Designs Act, 2000|
|3||Law-II||The Transfer of Property Act, 1882The Indian Contract Act, 1872The Sale of Goods Act, 1930The Indian Partnership Act, 1932The Specific Relief Act, 1963The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996The Indian Succession Act, 1925The Hindu Marriage Act, 1955The Special Marriage Act, 1954The Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act, 1956The Guardians and Wards Act, 1890The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights in Marriage) Act, 2019The Muslim Women (Protection of Rights in Divorce) Act, 1986The Divorce Act, 1869The Recovery of Debts and Bankruptcy Act (DRT Act), 1993The Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act (SARFAESI Act), 2002The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947The Payment of Wages Act, 1936The Employee’s Compensation Act, 1923The Minimum Wages Act, 1948The Factories Act, 1948|
|4||Law-III||The Indian Penal Code, 1860The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973The Indian Evidence Act, 1872The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988The Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (POSCO Act), 2012The Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015The Information Technology Act (IT Act), 2000The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881The Prevention of Money-Laundering Act, 2002The Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005The Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961|
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Salary
While working as a Delhi Higher Judicial Services officer, the candidates would be eligible for an annual salary. The annual salary for this position is between INR 25 and 28 lakhs. The wage structure will include the basic pay as well as the allowances allowed by the 7th pay commission.
|Salary Structure||Delhi Higher Judicial Services|
|Pay Scale||INR 131100- 216600|
|Pay Level||Level 13 A|
|Grade Pay||INR 8900|
|Dearness Allowance (DA)||40,641|
|House Rent Allowance (HRA)||35,361|
|DA on TA||2232|
|Gross Salary||INR 2.16 to 2.2|
|Annual Package||25 to 28 lakhs per annum|
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Admit Card
The Delhi HC will soon release the Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 admit cards on the official website. Admit cards will not be sent through post or couriers. Instead, candidates have to check official website on regular basis and to get the notification for admit card. Few days before the exam candidates can easily download the call letters once it will available on the website.
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Answer Key
The Delhi High Court will shortly publish the Delhi Higher Judicial Services Answer Key 2023 on its website. Candidates can find the direct link to the answer key, as well as other crucial information, on this website.
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Result
The Delhi High Court will publish the Delhi Higher Judicial Services Result 2023 on its official website. Candidates can view and download the Delhi Higher Judicial Services Result PDF. Candidates who pass the Delhi Higher Judicial Services mains examination will be invited to the interview phase.
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Cutoff
The Delhi Higher Judicial Services cut-off marks are the minimal marks that a candidate must achieve in the preliminary and mains exams in order to advance to the next phase. These cut-off points have been established for both the unreserved and reserved categories.
|Exam Phases||Unreserved Category||Reserved Category|
|Mains exam Paper Wise||45%||40%|
|Mains exam (Aggregate)||50%||45%|
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service | Previous Exam History
Forbetter preparation, our experts have collected the previous year paper history which is given on the table below:
|Last Date for Apply Online||12/03/2022|
|Pay Exam Fee Last Date||12/03/2022|
|Prelim Exam Date||03/04/2022|
|Admit Card Available||30/03/2022|
|Answer Key Available||05/04/2022|
|Mains Exam Date||14-15 May 2022|
|Mains Admit Card Available||11/05/2022|
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Previous Year Paper
The Delhi High Court Previous Year Papers are given below in the list below:
- Delhi HJS Mains Question Paper 2019 (GK & English Language)
- Delhi HC Higher Judicial Service Mains Question Paper (GK)
- Delhi HC Judicial Services Mains Question Paper (Law Paper – I)
- Delhi High Court (DHJS) Mains Question Paper (Law Paper – II)
- Delhi High Court (DHJS) Mains Question Paper (Law Paper – III)
- Delhi HJS Prelims Exam Question Paper 2018
- Delhi Higher Judicial Service Prelims Question Paper (General Knowledge)
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 Best Books
Preparing for the Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023 exam, you need the best study material to clear the exam in your first attempt. Examcart always supports all candidates by providing one of the best study materials. So, here are recommendations for the books that will help you in preparation of your upcoming exam.
Best General Affairs Books-
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| Quick Links
|Download Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit card||will release soon|
|Result||will released soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service 2023| FAQs
Q1-What is the start date of filling the online application form for Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service exam 2023?
Ans- The starting date for filling the form for the Delhi HC Higher Judicial Service 2023 exam is 14 July, 2023, however, the last date to fill the form is 29 July, 2023.
Q2-What is the age limit to apply for the Delhi Higher Judicial Services Recruitment 2023?
Ans- The age limit to apply for the Delhi Higher Judicial Services Recruitment 2023 is between 35 to 45 years.
Q3-What is the Delhi Higher Judicial Services Selection Process?
Ans- In order to get selected for the DHC Higher Judicial recruitment, a candidate need to clear Prelim, Mains and viva exams.
Q4- What is the total no of vacancies for the coming Delhi HC Higher Judicial Service exam?
Ans- According to the notification, there are 16 posts available for the coming exam of Delhi HC Higher Judicial Services.
Q5- What is the exam date of Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Recruitment 2023?
Ans-The Prelim exam date for Delhi High Court exam is 20 August, 2023. However, Delhi High Court will release the Mains exam date after the commencement of pre-exam.