- What is UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023?
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Notification
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Overview
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Important Date
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Salary
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023Application Fees
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Answer Key
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Result/Cutoff
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Previous Exam History
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Previous Year Questions
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Best Books
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Quick Links
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023?
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is responsible to conduct several police and non police recruitment exams in the aim for public service. The commission was setup on 1st April, 1937 under section 264 of the Government of India Act 1935. Since then, the commission is in charge of organizing various exams and recently, in a short notification it has asked candidates to apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 drive. The commission has shared exam and its related details in the notification. So, given below in this article is the complete details you need to know if you want to apply for this exam.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Notification
The commission has released UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment inviting candidates for 2240 posts. Both men and women can participate in this recruitment drive. The official body has started the online application procedure from 21st of August, 2023. So, if you are looking for some opportunities like this, then seize this chance and apply for the position. If you are confused that how can you apply then read our blog further to know about the online application procedure. Furthermore, interested candidates can also check all the details about the exam like all important dates, salary, vacancy distribution, etc.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Overview
To clarify all the main events for you, we have presented the data in a most precise manner. So, let’s have a look of the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 overview-
|Post Name||Staff Nurse (Male / Female)|
|Conducting Body||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Exam Mode||Offline Written Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification, Medical Examination|
|Salary||Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Important Date
All the important dates related to the forthcoming recruitment examination as per the official short notification are given in the table below-
|Short notice Released||19/08/2023|
|Notification Released||To be released soon|
|Start Date of Online Applications||21/08/2023|
|Last Date of Online Applications||21/09/2023|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||21/09/2023|
|Prelim Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Prelim Exam Date||To be announced soon|
|Mains Admit Card||To be announced soon|
|Mains Exam Date||To be announced soon|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Vacancy
To get an idea about the exam, candidates must have the knowledge of the total no of vacancies, because level of competitiveness is depend on this. The minimum no of recruitment will create high level of competition. So, here is the details related to the vacancy of Staff Nurse (male and female both)
|Post||No of Vacancies|
|Staff Nurse Male||171|
|Staff Nurse Female||2069|
Note: The total number of vacancies can be increased or decreased as per the situational need.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Eligibility
Eligibility criteria in exams refer to the specific requirements or qualifications that individuals must meet in order to be eligible to take a particular exam. The organizing body sets these criteria to ensure that candidates have the necessary qualifications, knowledge, skills, or experience to engage in the examination. Eligibility criteria can vary widely depending on the type of exam and given below are the details of eligibility criterion for Staff Nurse Exam 2023.
Candidates must fulfill the educational requirement listed below to appear for the upcoming Staff Nurse Exam.
|UPSSSC Mukhya Sevika||Graduate with any one of the disciplines Sociology, Social Work, Home Science, Nutrition, Child Development|
|Staff Nurse Male||GNM or bsc nrusing and registered with up nurse counciland certificate from U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Psychiatry or Possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwives From the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council|
|UPSSSC ANM Health worker||12th pluys 2 year anm /mphw course|
|Sister Grade 2||Diploma in General Nursing and midwifery|
Note: other requirements are- 1. GNM with 12th pass Registered with Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council
2. GNM Diploma with 50+ beds hospital experience (preferable)
3. BSc Nursing Grade A Registered with Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council
4. MSc Nursing can also eligible for apply.
Candidates who are applying for the Staff Nurse post should not be born earlier than 2 July 1983 and after 1 July 2002. Similarly, Candidates with disabilities should not be born earlier than 2 July 1968. Check the details for the age limit criterion in the table given below-
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
If you fulfill all the eligibility criterion, you can apply for the exam. To apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam 2023, aspirants can read read the official notification from the link mention earlier in this article to read carefully. Steps to fill the online application form are given below-
- Register yourself online by visiting UPPSC official website (Link give in the overview table). You will get the registration number only after 72 hours of OTR (One Time Registration).
- Note down the system-generated Application Number and login with the same number for filling up the application form.
- Then fill up all the required details like class, exam, examination cities, etc.
- Then upload the scanned photograph, signature and certificates in the prescribed format and size.
- Upload all your required documents (a scanned copy).
- Submit the form and download the pdf for future reference.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Salary
The commission will pay candidates on the roles and responsibilities assigned to them. The average pay for UPPSC Staff Nurse ranges from INR 9300 to INR 34,800. The commission will also increased the salary based on experience and the working category.
|Basic Pay||INR 9300|
|Grade Pay||INR 4600|
|Maximum Pay||INR 44,900 to INR 1,42,400|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
To get selected for any recruitment, it is very important that candidates first register themselves. Then only eligible candidates can go through the written examination, Document Verification and Medical examination. All the details are mentioned below-
- Written Examination: The selection process typically includes a written examination. This examination tests candidates on subjects relevant to the staff nurse position, including nursing care, medical knowledge, and general awareness. The exam pattern may consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) or objective-type questions.
- Document Verification: After the written examination, candidates who qualify are usually called for document verification. During this stage, candidates need to produce their original documents, such as educational certificates, identity proof, and other relevant documents for verification.
- Interview (if applicable): In some cases, there might be an interview round as part of the selection process. Candidates who pass the written examination and document verification are called for interviews. The interview assesses the candidate’s knowledge, skills, and suitability for the staff nurse position.
- Final Merit List: The final merit list is prepared based on the candidate’s performance in the written examination, interview (if applicable), and document verification. The final selection is typically made based on the merit list.
- Medical Examination: Candidates who are selected in the final merit list may be required to undergo a medical examination to ensure they meet the required medical standards for the staff nurse position.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023Application Fees
To organize any exam, the conducting body has to bear some administrative expenses. So, the application fee helps cover these costs, ensuring that the exam can be conducted smoothly and efficiently. Details of the application fees of this exam are given in the table below and candidates have to pay this online fee before submitting the application form.
|General / OBC / EWS||125/-|
|SC / ST||65/-|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Exam Pattern
The UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Exam generally consists of 2 papers i.e. pre and mains. The details regarding the exam pattern and syllabus will be available in the notification. Here, details of exam patterns is given according to the last year recruitment exam-
Prelim Exam Pattern
The Preliminary paper contains a total of 170 questions for a total of 85 marks. The commission will deduct 1/3 (0.33) marks on each wrong answer. Moreover, if a candidate selects more than one answer, the officials will apply the same rule of negative marking.
|General Knowledge||30||15||120 mins|
|Main Subject Nursing||120||60|
Main Exam Pattern
The Mains exam consist of 2 parts which will be descriptive in nature and total duration of the exam will be of 3 hours.
|Parts||Part A||Part B|
|No. Of Questions||5||4|
|Marks||5 marks each||15 marks each|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for the UPPSC (Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission) Staff Nurse Exam may vary depending on the specific recruitment cycle. The UPPSC typically outlines the syllabus for the exam in its official recruitment notification. Since the syllabus can change from one recruitment cycle to another, it’s essential to refer to the most recent official notification for the most accurate and up-to-date information. But for your convenience, given below are the expected details of the syllabus for the coming exam.
|General knowledge||History of India and Indian National MovementIndian and World Geography- Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and WorldIndian Polity and Governance, Constitution, Political System, Panchayat Raj & Public Policy, Rights-issuesIndian Economy and Social DevelopmentCurrent Events of National and International ImportanceIndian AgricultureGeneral ScienceElementary Mathematics up to class 10th level|
|General Hindi||Synonyms, Antonyms, Adjectives, One word for many words, Similar and Similar words|
|Nursing||1. Anatomy and Physiology|
2. First Aid
3. Psychiatric Nursing
4. Medical Surgical Nursing
5. Paediatric Nursing
6. Personal hygiene
7. Diseases of children
8. Professional trends
10. Environmental hygiene
12. Computer in Nursing
13. Fundamentals of Nursing
14. Internet and E-mail in Nursing
15. Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Admit Card
Once the application process is complete, UPPSC will issue admit cards to eligible candidates. Admit cards contain important information about the exam date, time, exam center, specific instructions for the examination day, such as what to bring (e.g., ID proof) and what not to bring (e.g., electronic devices), etc. Steps to download the admit card-
- Visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Once on the UPPSC website, look for the “Admit Card” or “Download Admit Card” section. This section is usually prominently displayed on the home page or in the examination-related section of the website.
- To download your admit card, you may need to log in using your registration number.
- After logging in, you should be able to access your admit card. Click on the link to download the admit card. It is typically available in PDF format.
- Carefully check all the details on your admit card, including your name, photograph, exam date, time, venue, and other relevant information. Ensure that all the information is accurate.
- Once you’ve verified the details and are satisfied that everything is correct, print a copy of your admit card.
- Make sure to keep this copy safe as you will need it to enter the examination center.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Answer Key
Answer keys in exams serve as a crucial component of the assessment process. They provide a set of correct answers to the questions asked in an exam, allowing candidates to compare their responses with the official answers. Usually, the UPPSC releases the answer keys within 1 month after the commencement of the exam. Candidates can raise objections against the wrong answer. The commission will release the answer key on the official website.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Result/Cutoff
After the release final answer key, the commission will announce the results within 30 days. The given below are the details of expected UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Cutoff-
|Category||Expected cut off marks|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Previous Exam History
Candidates can check for previous exam history from the table below:
|Application Start Date||21/01/2022|
|Application Last Date||21/02/2022|
|Application Fees Last Date||17/02/2022|
|Admit Card Available||01/04/2022|
|Pre Exam Date||10/04/2022|
|Answer Key Available||12/04/2022|
|Mains Application Begin||13/06/2022|
|Last Date for Apply Mains Application Online||23/06/2022|
|Admit Card Available||22/07/2022|
|Mains Exam Date||04/08/2022|
|Final Result Available||09/05/2023|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment Previous Year Questions
To give you an idea about the exam question paper, given below are some previous year exam question papers, which will guide you in your exam preparation. With these question papers you will get an idea about the actual exam and can prepare accordingly.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Best Books
Best book for General Knowledge
Like any other subjects knowledge of Current Affairs is equally important for any exam So, given below is the best combo of the books which can solve your purpose of learning General Awareness for any competitive exam.
Best Book for Hindi
In order to understand each and every concept of Hindi Language, you must choose the given below book because it provides you the better and complete practice for your exam.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 Quick Links
Given below in the table are quick links related to the exams which provide easy and convenient access to specific sections or pages on a website or within a document. It will save your time and make navigation more efficient.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Ans. The UPPSC has not yet released an official notification but a short notice regarding the Staff Nurse Recruitment has been released on 19 August 2023.
Ans. The last date to apply for the exam is 21 September 2023
Ans. The UPPSC has announced 2240 vacancies for the post of Staff Nurse for 2023.
Ans. From 21 August onwards eligible candidates can apply for the coming recruitment exam.
Ans. Here are some steps and tips to help you prepare effectively- Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus, Create a Study Plan, Use Quality Study Materials, Focus on Core Subjects, Practice Previous Year Question Papers, Take Mock Tests.