Yet, the YASASVI Scholarship The Indian government’s Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E) has created a program known as the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (YASASVI). The most recent information indicates that, in accordance with the program’s guidelines, applicants will be selected for the scholarship based on their grades from classes 8 and 10. Students in grades 9th and 11th are eligible for scholarships.
Yasasvi Class 11th Exam Pattern
|Name of Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
Yasasvi Class 11th Syllabus
- Permutation and Combination
- Simple And Compound Interest
- Time and Work
- Number System
- LCM HCF
- Decimal Fractions
- Time And Distance
- Ratio And Proportion
- Profit And Loss
- Awards And Honours
- Computer Basic Knowledge
- Books And Authors
- Current Affairs
- Indian History
Yasasvi Class 11th Exam Preparation Tips
Students who intend to take the PM YASASVI should strategically organize their study time. The difficulty level of the PM YASASVI scholarship test is higher than that of the NMMS examination. As a result, students must consistently prepare for the PM YASASVI exam. Here are some tips for better results:
- Start by being familiar with the exam format, which includes the number of sections, categories of questions, scoring system, and time constraints. This will assist you in organizing your study schedule.
- Gather all the resources you’ll need for your studies, including reference books, practice papers, and textbooks. Make sure you can get your hands on the most recent editions and pertinent study resources.
- Determine your Strong and Weak zones, and devote more work to areas that require development. Give your strong areas less time than your weaker parts, but don’t completely disregard them.
- If you’re struggling with specific topics, seek help from teachers, tutors, or online resources. Joining a coaching institute, if feasible, can provide structured guidance.
- Keep an optimistic outlook and have confidence in yourself. Negative self-talk and excessive tension should be avoided as they can impair your performance.
How useful Yasasvi Class 11th Exam Notes are?
The notes Yasasvi took in class 11th are essential for academic success. They are a priceless aid in finishing tasks, understanding challenging ideas, getting ready for tests, and actively participating in class discussions. Well-structured notes can substantially benefit effective self-study and serve as a basis for more in-depth research. The student’s ability to use them as a study tool and incorporate them with different learning strategies ultimately determines how important they are. Likewise, believe in yourself.
Yasasvi Class 11th Books
Yasasvi Class 11th FAQs
PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India for OBCs and others (PM –YASASVI) is an umbrella scheme for OBCs, EBCs and DNTs
The exam will be held on September 29, with 100 multiple choice questions to be completed in 150 minutes. The scholarship scheme aims to support students from disadvantaged backgrounds in Class IX and XI, with an annual family income of no more than Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
First of all, this scholarship provides financial assistance to the meritorious students for their Pre Matric and Post Matric Studies. Applicants who qualify the exam will get Scholarship between Rs 75,000 and Rs 1,20,000 as per their marks in the YET 2023 Exam.
The PM Yasasvi Scheme 2023 online application has been started from 11 July 2023. All Eligible Candidates for the PM YASASVI scholarship scheme 2023 can apply online before 10 August 2023 as it is the last date.
Visit the PM Yasasvi Yojana official website: yet.nta.ac.in registration login. After the home page opens, click on the registration tab and enter details like name, email, date of birth, and password. Register for the YASASVI test by providing all the necessary information and creating your account.
The Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (PM YASASVI) is one of the most popular Scholarship schemes for which many applicants have applied in August 2023.
Applicants must be Indian Nationals. Students belonging to OBC, EBC and DNT/NT/SNT categories. Students must be studying in identified Top Class Schools. It is mandatory to qualify Class 8 or Class 10 examination in the mentioned academic year.
One of the most well-liked scholarship programs for which many candidates have applied in August 2023 is the Prime Minister Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for Vibrant India (PM YASASVI). The paper that will be conducted on September 29, 2023 (Cancelled), is designated as the exam date 2023.
Qualifying Marks: 45% Marks.